Friday, January 4, 2008

She did it!

Okay, sometimes it's the "little" things in life that make the biggest difference. Just this week we started putting Madelyn to bed in her crib (yes, I know - she's almost 6 months old and we're just now getting her out of our room. Blah, blah, blah). Anyway, we have not had what you would consider a lot of sleep since then. In fact, she has been waking up or crying in her sleep about every 2 hours. It makes for a long night. Last night...SHE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! I couldn't believe it! She hasn't done that since before she started teething, and she has never done it in her crib! I woke up about every 2 hours (because my body is used to that schedule) and I never heard a sound from her nursery. So, I would go and check on her to make sure she was still okay. She went to bed at 9pm, and we woke up to the sound of her talking to herself at about 7:15am! HOORAY FOR MADELYN!

No comments: