Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Quick Update`
Hi, all! Just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know that we're still here. Our computer has been broken. Hopefully we'll have it back up and running in the next week or so (we basically have to rebuild it...fun times). We're doing okay here. Madelyn has 6 teeth now...watch out - she bites! Unfortunately, she and I both have head colds right now. Try having a 6 month old with a head cold...not much you can do for them! Anyway, I have some new pics that I'll post as soon as I get a chance. If you want to get a sneak peak at Madelyn's 6 month pictures, you can check them out on Stacey's blog. Go to www.wilesphoto.com and click on the link that says The Blog. Scroll down past the first baby on the page and you'll see 2 pics of Madelyn. Hope you all are well! Lots of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment